Life Secrets Bootcamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smut eyes exercise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaybot

Smut eyes exercise Empty
PostSubject: Smut eyes exercise   Smut eyes exercise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:15 pm

This is a section from a set of missions I wrote a while back, it is based on the ideas of Corey Skyy and Payton Kayne. The eye contact thing is huge, it takes work but once you have got it you can have great fun just walking through town.

So yar here it is;

"I am not going to lie this is my favorite and combined with the next few days will add a nice new edge to your game.

Today you are going to learn the wonders of warm approaches. It amazes me how good people can get whilst ignoring eye contact, so even if you are convinced this whole thing is below you unless you have your non-verbal game down then give this exercise a go.

Your mission for today is simple get girls to open you, this is a bit of a longer mission than the others but I feel it's necessary. From the moment you wake up today I want you to make contact with as many people as possible and hold it. Then with women (of all legitimate ages) I want you to imagine her fingering herself and moaning your name as you hold eye contact. You will get a cheeky little smirk, don't fight it, hold that eye contact with that going on in your head.

Now for the club part, I want you to do the same (F*** me eyes) as you walk past women in the club, don't try to game any girl (I will cover this in the inner game bit in a sec) just make eye contact. Then here is what will seal the deal, depending on how intensely she held eye contact after you have broken it and walked on wait 3-5 seconds depending how into you she is (you will pick it up fast) then look back at where she is going to be and smile. Most of the time she will turn at almost the exact same time you will smile then turn away and carry on with what you are doing. A few seconds later you should get a tap on the shoulder.

If not then screw it you have learnt the secret of smut eyes and can work on them.

Now for a little blast of what I want going on in your head, you are the shit, I know that, we know that and she will soon. Looks wise you are a 10 screw these other guys and their hitting on women you don't need that, sit back, have a good night and they will come to you.

Clothes wise and grooming you need to be hot, wear your best stuff and have a groom-a-thon nose hair, eyebrows, shave, brush and floss, exfoliate, moisturize.

Body language, I am pretty confident you will have this down but again you need to be Brad Pitt in a room of Meatloafs lol."
Back to top Go down

Smut eyes exercise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Secrets Bootcamp :: Field Missions :: Read First-
Jump to: