Life Secrets Bootcamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 number closes today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SJCali

2 number closes today Empty
PostSubject: 2 number closes today   2 number closes today I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:25 pm

I am still very new only been sarging sparingly for 2 weeks now here is my FR of the day.

First set!!!

Day

Number close

YEs

First set at walmart in cosmetics section. I see an hb 5 but I am trying to get over mad AA so I approach anyway. I compliment her on her Anime bag and talk about that for like 1 min, then ask her which foundation would look good on me making her laugh, then I compliment her on her style. Her: thanks blah, blah ,blah. I felt good so F*** It I say, "I'm at walmart picking up chicks". She says she is the wrong girl at that point I immediately switch topics to her ear piercing and talk about that for a lil bit.
I then notice this hb7 walk in the isle and just bring her into the conversation cuz she had a cool piercing too. We all talk, I eventually just talk to the hb7 n ignore the hb6. The hb7 talks to me for like 8 mins about piercings, so I end convo by saying we should finish this conversation later, let me get your number. She does n i Kino a lil bit. All this in front of the hb6.

2ND!!!!!

Day

number close

YEs

I see 2 girls in front of starbucks, an hb 7 and hb4(obstacle). I had these sample lotion packs in my hand, which I got from longs drugs. I approach and open with" hey girls, wana sample of this acne lotion" remember I am still very new to this. I ignore my target and talk to the obstacle first, immedialtely the obstacle is shit testing me left and right. She says wut u think we need acne, and shit like that, I thought I was fucked, but luckily she had to go back to work and it was just me and my target Smile perfect haha.
I neg my target on her dirty ass shoes haha and tell her to get new ones, she tells me to but her a new pair. Then at that point I say "but I dont even know you". She gives me a handshake and says her name. Then I tell her I wont buy her shoes but I can give u a discount. I ask for her number, she gives it , again i kino just a bit.

If u guys have any pointers, wut I did right/ wrong plz help, thxs. I still have mad AA

Back to top Go down
Madals

PostSubject: Re: 2 number closes today   2 number closes today I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:01 am

Firstly, stop thinking you have mad AA. Do you know how many people THINK they have AA when really they just have the same nervous rush pretty much everyone has when the do something new? LOTS! Like Hope said in one of his lessons, its just a flight or fight reflex going off - all AA does is make you favour the flight (run away) rather than the fight (go and do it!). The fact you did these 2 approaches shows your capable of doing it, so no need to worry about that!
Well done man, it's a good start getting two numbers! While they might not have been textbook approaches they still worked, remember that, you CAN do it!

My only point of criticism is on your first approach, when you brought the HB7 into your conversation with the HB6, you shouldn't have completely ignored HB6. While this time it worked out ok, think of the message your giving to HB7 - "as soon as someone more attractive comes along I will just blank the old one". See how that could be a problem?
Madals
Back to top Go down
SJCali

PostSubject: Re: 2 number closes today   2 number closes today I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:25 pm

i see wut you mean man
Back to top Go down
Hope
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2 number closes today   2 number closes today I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Sorry it took so long:

When you get shit tested, use your C&F

Quote :
All this in front of the hb6.

Was she still in the interaction?

If so you shold have teased her a bit and went for her # also, If anything she could have been your first Female wing.

Overall your doing well. Were learning the switches now so what I suggest is go back to this FR, and see how you could have added the swtieches in to each action.
Back to top Go down
https://erzulie.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 number closes today   2 number closes today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 number closes today
Page 1 of 1