Life Secrets Bootcamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome New Students!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hope
Admin

Welcome New Students! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome New Students!   Welcome New Students! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:55 pm

You are one of the few people who get to learn this system for FREE.

Before we can start learning however, I have a five things you should know:

1. I have designed this from the ground up for over 6 years. The entire idea was to create a program to give a complete AFC the same instinct as a mPUA, in a relatively short time. Not only did I achive this, but someting strange and wonderous also happened....

The resulting instinct allowed those who test drived this system to actually attract ANYONE they wanted!

2. There is a very specific order the lessons must be done in, so you will notice certain parts of this forum are locked. This is to ensure that there is no skipping ahead. If you do, you will interfere with a very delicate system, and will only ruin it for yourself.

3. When learning this you will be concious of many things, and this is ok. I want this to happen. There will be many times where you will be repeating "robotic" behaviors, and other times where you will not be doing anything at all. Everything has a very specific purpose, so don't worry.

4. What I am teaching is the end result, not the techniques. For example, at the end of this system you will notice I have a model. This is a step by step guide to interaction that you WILL be going through. Does this mean I want you to go step by step for the rest of your life? No. It is simply a learning tool that I hope you will stop using once you complete this system. In fact the last two months of this system require you to avoid conciously using technique.

5. This is a temporary forum, once you complete the system you no longer need to be here. I encourage everyone to move on after the 6 months. If you wish to stay to help the new students and discuss ideas, that is fine.
Back to top Go down
https://erzulie.rpg-board.net

Welcome New Students!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Secrets Bootcamp :: Orientation :: Welcome!-
Jump to: