Life Secrets Bootcamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling down 2day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SJCali

Feeling down 2day Empty
PostSubject: Feeling down 2day   Feeling down 2day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:53 pm

So lately I have gona a couple dates with 2 girls, still havent f-closed them yet but i know I could eventually but it is taking to dam long, like 4 dates into already, I dont really supplicate or be needy, all we do is make out and touching. I feel like I am getting bored of these 2 girls which are an hb5 n hb7. Aside from that I went on vacation with my family last week which I didnt want to stress myself out so I didnt make any approaches, even though there was a shitload of hotties. That made me feel bad too. I havent gone out n sarged much lately since I went on the trip and have been trying to fclose the 2 girls. I did sarge yesterday at the mall and none of my openers stuck really and I didnt get any numbers. Whereas 2 weeks ago i got like 5 numbers in a week. So yesterday was just not a good day.

Also last night I went to play pool with this hb7 who I met through this iphone app called loopt. She invited me to go play with her friend(male) he is a beta and might be gay so he was no obstacle. She asked me to invite one of my friends so we could play teams and wager n stuff. I bring my friend who is a total Afc. So we show up throughout the night I tease her a lot and try to be c+f, although I get the vibe that I might have overdid it and she might think I am a arrogant ahole. I do kino her here and there nothing to serious though. Throughout the whole time my fucking fagget as Afc friend who I will not be hanging out anymore with tries to game her as well and pretty much copies what I do. He teases her to and kinos a little bit to. He keeps telling me how hott she is and all this shit. I dont tell him anything but it pisses me off. He tries to diss me a bit to while we are playing playing by calling me retard.

So long story short he buys us all jack in the box and probb came off as the good, nice guy, which prompted the hb7 to ask for his number at the end of the night. So I am feeling bad to know that a total AFC fagget kinda out-gamed me, maybe.

So in this situation what should I have done? The girl still replies to my text n answered my call, but no doubt she is a friendly girl, and also I know my stupid friend texts her to. So how can I recover with the girl? and deal with ball-busting Afc friends?
Back to top Go down
Jaybot

Feeling down 2day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down 2day   Feeling down 2day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:41 am

I would straight out tell your friend you are into her before it gets to this point if he still goes for it maybe he isn't that great of a friend.
As for dealing with the girl I would leave her and him to it. For 2 reasons a) there are others b) if you keep the good guy bad guy act up with your buddy she will get bored of him.

Also if you frame yourself more sexually then he will be uncomfortable and get blown out of the water. Also it will fit with cocky funny.
Back to top Go down
SJCali

Feeling down 2day Empty
PostSubject: dilemma   Feeling down 2day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:59 pm

Well the girl doesn't seem as interested in me anymore. Her texts are cold now. Yea I will just forget about her. My text game isn't worst but it still needs along ways to go. As far as my friend, F*** that guy I dont really like him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling down 2day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down 2day   Feeling down 2day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling down 2day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Secrets Bootcamp :: Lounge :: General discussion-
Jump to: