Life Secrets Bootcamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any good natural daygame opener I could use as a default

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SJCali

Any good natural daygame opener I could use as a default Empty
PostSubject: Any good natural daygame opener I could use as a default   Any good natural daygame opener I could use as a default I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:04 pm

So I have only been into Pick up for a little over a month now, and although I have long ways to go, I am a little more confident in myself in all aspects. I have only done day game so far, but would like to try night game, but due to money issues I haven't yet. So without going direct, what would be a good day game opener than I could transition into a cold routine right after possible? Something that doesn't seem to weird. I have been trying to use the drug dealer opener lately it seems weird but it does get a laugh of girls and it is a silly question. So do you guys have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Jaybot

PostSubject: Re: Any good natural daygame opener I could use as a default   Any good natural daygame opener I could use as a default I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:49 am

I usually just ask for directions (eg "hey do you know where there is a decent place to get coffee round here?") or something about clothing (eg " Hey I am thinking of getting some new dressy shoes but don't know whetehr to go brown or black" or "Hey quick question my housemates have been ripping me all day about my boots. Apparently they look gay. Personally I love the cowboy vibes. They are clearly wrong right?").

But yar don't sweat the opener much I have seen a guy get a number from walking up to a girl who was eating crisps and saying "are those crisps?". Also fairly direct with a compliment works quite well ("Hey I had to come over ad tell you, -insert compliment-, my name's Jason"). If the compliment is sincere most women will be happy to chat for a while.
Back to top Go down
SJCali

PostSubject: nat   Any good natural daygame opener I could use as a default I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 pm

thanks for the help man I appreciate it! I find that I really struggle for conversation most of the time and I end up saying some stupid ridiculous things lol. So the more I approach and talk to women I should start to get better at conversation right?
Back to top Go down
Jaybot

PostSubject: Re: Any good natural daygame opener I could use as a default   Any good natural daygame opener I could use as a default I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:20 am

Yup, I do very few approaches now but to be honest it helps get you more confident and improves your conversational skills so yar just get lots and lots of sets under your belt and be more sociable in everyday life. Chat to old people and everything, conversation is conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any good natural daygame opener I could use as a default   Any good natural daygame opener I could use as a default I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any good natural daygame opener I could use as a default
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Secrets Bootcamp :: Lounge :: General discussion-
Jump to: