Life Secrets Bootcamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to test myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaybot

Time to test myself Empty
PostSubject: Time to test myself   Time to test myself I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:07 am

I have been confident in my ability to get results that I want. However, I am not attracted to many women in the club scene (in this town at least) and so I have decided to test myself in two ways. Firstly I am going to attempt to find a beautiful woman and sleep with her on the same day, this is where it gets challenging I am going to try and do this for all 14 days of my university's freshers celebrations.

Odds are in my favor, I am a 3rd year, I know the area, I have insane social proof, fresher girls want action and I think roughly 8 thousand new people come to my area each year (50% female thats 4,000 women).

So I will be doing day game in libraries, shops, museums, on campus, then night game in the clubs, streets, bars, student bars. It's a big challenge but I think I may be able to do it with enough desire.
Back to top Go down
Madals

PostSubject: Re: Time to test myself   Time to test myself I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 am

you think getting a same night lay during freshers week will be a challenge? Wink
Back to top Go down
Jaybot

PostSubject: Re: Time to test myself   Time to test myself I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:08 am

nope 14 on consecutive nights may make me get in field a little more though, I am getting rusty, especially with my cold approaches and forcing IOIs etc which make up most of how I usually pickup women. Ah well I am back in my home town soon so can go from there
Back to top Go down
Madals

PostSubject: Re: Time to test myself   Time to test myself I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:46 am

Ah, I read it that you were going to try and find 1 and sleep with her the same day over the whole 14 days, not 1 each day Wink
Back to top Go down
SJCali

PostSubject: college game   Time to test myself I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Good luck man! Post some FRs of it if you can, that would be awesome.

How do you gain social proof in college? I am also in my 3rd year of uni and would like to lay some freshman girls as well. I don't really have any friends though and my game still needs a lot of work. How should I go about gaming at college for the freshman week?
Back to top Go down
Jaybot

PostSubject: Re: Time to test myself   Time to test myself I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:12 am

I am going about it in two ways;
first, on campus. Meet in the day, bounce to bar, get number arrange to meet later, hang out in club, take home seal the deal.
Second, meet in club take home.

But yar freshers is a great time to build social proof just talk to everyone that looks new (they are easy to spot) tell them you are a 3rd year and know where to find good nights out etc etc get their numbers (guys and girls) and then just hang out with them.

I will out a better answer up soon but am not in a good way atm (not enough sleep, too much weird shit followed with destroying a relationship) belurgh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to test myself   Time to test myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to test myself
Page 1 of 1