Life Secrets Bootcamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaybot

Help needed Empty
PostSubject: Help needed   Help needed I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:16 am

As most of you probably move I have spent the last couple of months (3 maybe 4 not sure) being nomadic. However, have recently settled into Milton Keynes (for a little while). The problem is I can't get results here (it is a limiting belief but I usually destroy them with evidence to the contrary).

I used to visit for a few nights at a time and get some results (mostly fools mates or through using my techniques). The problem now is I haven't had any results in a while, I was in a small fishing village before MK and whilst I got some results I wasn't bulletproof like in my home town.

And so the problem at hand, my game is based almost on arrogance and confidence that I can get women. However, there is mounting evidence to the contrary and this city isn't helping.

This will probably sound like ramblings but I don't enjoy the club scene here and that was usually my bread and butter in terms of results, so now I only seem to get results when I go back to my town and even then I am not sure how much of that is down to the lifestyle/persona I have built myself there.

Meh this is a bit of a rant so I will wrap it up. In my town I have a lifestyle here I have nothing, I literally have no money so rely on my bro (who is equally broke) for cash, I can't seem to get a job (and am moving back to cheltenham in a couple of weeks), I sleep on a wooden floor (not ideal to bring women back to), have no social proof and a tiny social circle. All in all I dislike the environment I am in and this cluster F*** of problems with my life has lead to getting poor/no results in this city, which is slowly killing my game.

Yes I get results but not here Sad

help
Back to top Go down
Hope
Admin

Help needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed   Help needed I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:23 am

I'm going to rephrase these into sticking points, and then direct you to some cures.

Quote :
In my town I have a lifestyle here I have nothing,

Sticking point #1 I do not show my personality to the proper degree.

Quote :
I literally have no money so rely on my bro (who is equally broke) for cash, I can't seem to get a job (and am moving back to cheltenham in a couple of weeks),

Sticking point #2 I rely on physical value when gaming.

Quote :
I sleep on a wooden floor (not ideal to bring women back to),

Sticking point #3 I rely on taking her to my place for lays, I need to improve getting her to her place for a lay.

Quote :
I have no social proof and a tiny social circle.

Sticking point #4 I rely too much on social proof to generate attraction.

Quote :
All in all I dislike the environment I am in and this cluster F*** of problems with my life has lead to getting poor/no results in this city, which is slowly killing my game.

Sticking Point # 5 I let temporary setbacks, and small events decide my reality.

Now to some basic solutions:

Sticking point #1 I do not show my personality to the proper degree.

Sticking point #2 I rely on physical value when gaming.

Sticking point #4 I rely too much on social proof to generate attraction.

Go to the attraction switches, and look at which ones you are not flipping. Absolutley none of these require physical value (i.e. looks, money, status etc.), and all of them will help bring out your personality in an attractive way.

In fact when I tested these I pretended to be homeless..

Try a day 2 that cost little to no money, just hanging our and exploring will do fine.

Sticking point #3 I rely on taking her to my place for lays.

Change the logistics up. Start attempting to get back to her place, or going for a lay in the car.

Sticking Point # 5 I let temporary setbacks, and small events decide my reality.

After each failed pick up, look back on the interaction, and look for what you either failed to do, or failed to to show enough of.

Remember the very first lessons I put up...
Back to top Go down
https://erzulie.rpg-board.net
Jaybot

Help needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed   Help needed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:37 am

cheers man they are all good points, I have also realized I have been getting results the structure is just different. In a non-university town more emphasis is put on dating rather than SNLs. So my game jsut needed tweaking for it. Also I will be looking back over all the bits and pieces to make sure I am solid on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed   Help needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Secrets Bootcamp :: Lounge :: General discussion-
Jump to: